Friday, April 21, 2006

It's been a while!

I know, I know . . . I haven't been keeping up with this thing. Sometimes, I have so much to say, but not enough time to say it. Oh well, let's try this again.

So, I am totally in love. Unfortunately, it's not with my husband of 10 months (though I must admit that I am in love with him too). I am in love with Nick Lachey (as is every woman right about now I suppose)!!!! I have to say, if Nick would marry me, I would totally leave Honey!!! :-)

I just read his article in Rolling Stone and if I wasn't in love with him before (which I totally was . . . he was truly the whole reason I watched Newlyweds), I have a total soft spot for him now. If only I could meet him.

Unfortunately, I have a totally ho-hum existence and there is nothing in it that would possibly link me to a meeting with Nick even remotely. I guess I am just left with "what if" once again.

Anywho, I am going to try to be better about keeping up. In the meantime, I'm glad to be back and I will stay in touch.

~Mrs. F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home