Thursday, January 04, 2007

A New Day Has Come . . .

It's a New Year and hopefully full of many new and fun beginnings. It's been some time, but as usual, I hope to be more frequent with my posts. A lot of things have happened over the last few months. I'm not going to bore anyone with details. However, on of the big events that happened was me turning 30 and as Jay-Z says, "thirty is the new twenty!" I am hoping that this year a lot of good things will come my way. I hope to be at peace with where I am in my life individually and as part of a couple and I hope that Honey and I can have a more tranquil second year of marriage . . . 'cause the first year and a half hasn't exactly been a walk in the park. It's been like a walk/run and full of ups and downs.

Well, this is all for now. Until later . . . Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home